Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Mom, my eternal sunshine...


My father passed away six years ago. It was the saddest moment of my
life. My Mom never lost her faith during this difficult time. Even
though we would cry sometimes when we recalled past memories of my Dad,
she always gave us hopeful words and prayed for us. My Mom is full of
life and I am very happy to see her enjoying life. She is my eternal
Sunshine.


"My Mother, my friend so dear
throughout my life you're always near.
A tender smile to guide my way
You're the sunshine to light my day."


~Author Unknown~

3 comments:

QVC said...

My sunshine is my dog Charlie - I can send you a picture if you want to include it here!

Unknown said...

I know..mom and her faith is just amazing...I wish I could be like her sometimes...Phoebe..let her go to Lifetime fitness..I bet she recharges her energy while she is sitting in that hot tub...hehe =)

Erika said...

Don't you think you should wake her up?