Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My precious


Yes! This is my first flute. I've always wanted to learn flute ever since I was young. However, I never had a chance to learn it. This quarter I started flute lessons and I love it! I also take group flute class at the university. My first day of class I was so nervous I could only make a couple of squeaks come out of the flute. I was sweating really bad too. However, my instructor asked me to keep trying and not to give up. I was very happy to hear that and I am still in her class. I practice everyday for about an hour and that's the best part of my day. It will be great if I can play my Dad's favorite hymn on his next memorial day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep on trying...don't give up. Kudos to you and your effort. Although it takes time to learn something new, everything will pay off at the end. Good luck, Sis!

QVC said...

I wish I knew how to play an instrument. Will you play for me someday? Keep posting on your progress as I am very interested...

Smelens said...

언니!! 열심히 연습하고 포기하지마세용!! 전 언니를 믿어요! 화이팅!