Sunday, April 15, 2007

sidekick sunshine

Me and my two sisters are very close. We are like best friends. After we moved to the U.S. we got even closer. I guess because we were pretty much all by ourselves. When I came to Columbus, OH from Albany, NY to go to college, my sisters would send letters to me every week.

One day I got letters from my sisters and each had three stamps. I asked why they had put three stamps because it was very wasteful.

My youngest sister said "I thought if we put extra stamps, it would make the letters go faster. We want you to get our letters as quickly as possible."

I couldn't stop crying that night ...

2 comments:

QVC said...

Sisterly love - so sweet! I wish I had nice sisters, mine are all crazy!

Unknown said...

This is my favorite picture..actually it's the only picture we have from the our childhood...hahahaha...I still can't believe I was SMALLER than you...I miss you, sis.